Band Map Grab after Pkt Grab?

Eric & Bonnie Hall thehalls@ix.netcom.com
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 21:34:24 -0800

Hello TR users:

    Here's a problem I noticed today when messing around with the
packet interface on V5.95:

    1) Ctrl-U (see pkt spots)
    2) grab a pkt spot (to go to freq & load call window)
    3) the radio (TS-440s) chgs freq & loads call window correctly
    4) Ctrl-PgDwn
       (to grab a band map spot - different freq/stn - same band)
    5) grab a band map spot (to go to freq & load call window)

    Results of step 5:
        a) call window changes to band map call (this is a.o.k.)
        b) no change in frequency (on the radio  - uh???)
            (I did make sure I was in VFO A all the time during this)

    Is this a bug (hate those!) within TR or my setup (always a good
possibility)....

        Q: Man, Am I ever gonna be ready for NAQP CW this weekend?
        A: Sat @ 0600z! Oops.
                Eric WD9GGY
                thehalls@ix.netcom.com