State qso party scoring

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 19:15:29 -0600 (CST)

Doug - K1ZO writes:
>I have been trying to set up tr to handle our upcoming NH QSO Party. It
>scores the normal ssb/cw qsos OK and also does great at handling the mults.
>The snag is that there are bonus stations that are worth more points.
>
>Is there a way to tell tr to score certain calls differently...say 5 points
>on ssb and 10 on cw.

Not yet - although this comes up enough that it might
be worth adding some way to do it.

The best thing to do is just add the points in after the contest.

Or

Even better you can go into the edit window during the contest
and change the points in the edit window - this will change
the scorec on the screen and make everything ok - this might
be the *best* solution if there are not alot of these
special stations.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.    "My theory is that if you can work everything