Initial Exchange

Larry Tyree tree@lady.axian.com
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 17:45:25 -0800 (PST)

Names and QTHs often look the same, so the program is rather
clueless what something like:

AL ED MO should be.  This means you need to put the name first
and QTH second.  I guess that means INITIAL EXCHANGE = QTH is
pretty useless.

With the new version, you can put these into the user info window
and have them there for reference.  Yes, this means you have to
enter it into the exchange window the first time you work the guy,
but I find there are enough differences from the database (weird
names and such) that this is a better way to go anyway.

Tree