Summary sheet problem

Leon Kanopka ni2p@panix.com
Sun, 19 Jan 1997 01:22:46 -0500

Hello:

I have a file (ni2p.cfg) that contains all of my standard set up
information for TR, including MY CALL = NI2P.  I include this file
using INPUT CONFIG FILE = ni2p.cfg in my local contest logcfg.dat
file.  This works fine except when I run create summary sheet.  Then
it does not pick up my callsign and related information for the
summary sheet correctly.  The call sign gets displayed in the "is
this information correct" screen as a bunch of odd ascii characters.
The rest of the information is blank.  If I put the MY CALL into the
local config file, all works ok.

Am I doing something illegal or is this a bug?

Leon
--
Leon
home: ni2p@panix.com                 work: leonk@instrutech.com