[TRLog] UNCLE!!

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 23:01:57 -0500 (CDT)

>As long as you are going to operate on the bandmap, how about one more:
>
>Often when S&Ping the primary purpose is finding multipliers. The addition
>of the contents of the exchange window, or at least the multiplier, to the
>bandmap would be extremely useful since it is not always obvious from the
>callsign. It would also be useful when an op is encountered who doesn't
>give his callsign with each QSO (shudder) since the exchange IS given in
>each QSO. This seems to happen most frequently in pileups that I can't
>readily break (there are a lot of those) and want to be sure to come back
>to later.

TR already does this - when you tune the rig to the freq in the
band map TR-Log shows you the exchange that you copied for
the station in the bandmap.  This feature has been around
since the first bandmap in TR-Log.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "It is hard to be in one place at the same time."