[TRLog] POST Question

William Scholz w1hij@contesting.com
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 15:15:51 -0700 (PDT)

Tree, et al----

OK, I give up----

Had four computers running TRLog at FD this year, each on a separate
station, no overlaps.

Took the four log.dat files and put them together into one file. (POST L G).
Looked at final file result and all is OK (as far as I can see). That is,
apparently all the Q's are there.

Tried to do rate sheet and domestic qth report on combined file----NADA!.
Program just drops me back to 1st POST R menu.

Did POST L C (after identifying file with POST F).... all Q's are processed
(I remembered the total number). Went to look at individual band and mode
logs---- there's 80, 40, 20, mode by mode, but no  VHF logs?

BTW, I did all this once before, before i added the two vhf position
log.dat's and all worked perfectly....

Version 6.05 (same as used during the "contest".

HELP!!

Yr Obdt Svt (mired in mystery),

Bill, W1HIJ