[TRLog] Edit Window & FONT

Mark Beckwith swca@ionet.net
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 12:24:58 -0500 (CDT)

K1KY alluded:

>Maybe the edit window could be 10 Qs.

I was just thinking about all the data on the TR screen - I don't think the
edit window could be expanded to 10 lines because the additional 5 lines are
not available.

When you run the SVGA mode where you get a screen big enough for the
on-screen dupesheet, you might have enough lines.  Maybe in LOGCFG.DAT
instead of enabling the 'onscreen dupesheet' you could enabe the 'expanded
editable log'?  Whatever.

That all got me to thinking.  ANYONE who has not seen Tree's program
presented using FONT by K6STI (a VERY cheap program - I think Brian asks $10
and it's shareware) is missing true happiness.  Brian's DOS characters
(including SVGA mode) are a work of ART and appear MUCH larger than the
standard default DOS font.  Take the  time to find and load FONT - it is
VERY worthwhile.

Shoot, you can even have the ZEROs slashed!

Mark, N5OT