[TRLog] Paddle problems

Paul Erickson paul1@wizard.ucs.sfu.ca
Tue, 8 Jul 97 14:47:22 PDT

Hi Pat,

Don't know if you got an answer to your question, but try upping the value
of the 10k pullup resistors to 20-30k.  I seem to recall reading about
someone using 30k, I just put 22k's in an interface for a computer that
was causing me the same problem, and now they work fine.

Hope this helps.

cheers, Paul
VE7CQK
email: paul1@wizard.ucs.sfu.ca