[TRLog] TRLog 6.05 dupe sheets

Don Moman Don Moman <ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 09:00:09 -0600 (MDT)

It does this also for the RAC contest....it actually writes the file for
6m but without a designator for the band in the name, it is instantly
overwritten by the 2m file. I rename the 2m file to make it unique and
then go back and choose the single band option to do the 6m logs.

73 Don

 VE6JY is Don Moman
email:ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Box 127 Lamont, Alberta