[TRLog] Multi transmitter users?

Larry Tyree tree@lady.axian.com
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 20:38:52 -0800 (PST)

Just a note - the following message wasn't copied to the trlog
reflector because is contained a cc.  The new software is real
picky about this and won't forward a message to the list that
has a cc: on it.  This is done to try and reduce the amount of
personal responses that get echoed on lists like CQ-CONTEST.

I hope we will be able to eliminate this feature for trlog sometime
soon, but for now - it is a limitation we all need to keep in mind.

Tree N6TR

(and not the original message)

YES....works great.....just finished ARRL DX M-2 with 3 links, but have
run up to 5, with 30' RS232 cables, no problems. Evere since that retry
parameter was changed in the software, link problems have been
non-existent.

73 Don

VE6JY is Don Moman               email: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Box 127 Lamont, Alberta