[TRLog] Switch box

George Cutsogeorge w2vjn@rosenet.net
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 07:02:40 -0800

In the Top Ten Devices band decoders, we use the CMOS version BCD to
decimal chip, the CD4028.  It directly drives a ULN2003 which can drive a
lot of relays.  The relays are connected to +12 and the ULN pulls them to
ground.  If you prefer to ground the relays and send +12 to them from the
decoder, you can use a UDN 2580 with an inverter.

George
w2vjn@rosenet.net