[TRLog] New releases and manuals

Tree N6TR n6tr@teleport.com
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 06:50:51 -0800 (PST)

I have updated the manual.  After a little more proofreading, it will
be ready to release.

I am also putting the finishing touches on the next release of the
program.

It will have the bug fixed in the band map where stations you call
appear as dupes (even before you finish working them).  It adds the
Dupecheck command (Alt-D) to the footswitch, and the new hour display
option where it shows the # of QSOs in the last 60 minutes if you want
(instead of the # in the current hour).

The last thing I am finishing up is making ALL of the two radio
features work with the DVP.  Previously, the two radio mode didn't
work on SSB.  However, in preparation for my first two radio effort
in a phone contest, I am getting this all worked out.  It is mostly
done, but I need to do more testing to make sure I didn't break anything.

It also has the footswitch integrated, so that if you press the footswitch
while a dummy CQ is being called, it will stop the CQ and let you talk
on the proper radio.  This never happened on CW.

Most of the stuff will work with the DVK as well, except that TR
can't tell when the DVK is done with a message, so some of the more
fancy stuff won't work.

I fully expect to have this release out late tonight.  Just wanted
everyone to know what was coming.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com