[TRLog] W9XT

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 21:45:38 -0600 (CST)

>Now I get into TR... I have DVK1, 2, 3, and 4 already programmed, so I wont have to do it in TR...
>In the LOGCFG I have DVK PORT=2
>thats all I MODIFIED in the CFG file... is there anything else??
>
>the reason I ask... is that when I press F1 to do my CQ message... nothing happens... I dont even hear any relays click down below...

Yep - in the ALT-P C menu you need to set CQMEMORY F1 = DVK1

Further details can be found in the DVK section of the manual.

Section 5.15.

BTW - you can set as many "memory" locations in TR-Log equal
to DVK1, DVK2, DVK3 or DVK4 as you need - so that you have
have the exchange or your callsign play from a number of diffrent
keys/locations.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.                 "Eight is enough."