[TRLog] Log rejected at ARRL??

Gilbert Baron gbaron@sparc.isl.net
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 03:02:50 GMT

>On Thu, 13 Nov 1997 19:56:11 -0600 (CST), you wrote:

>Len Revelle writes:
>>I recently e-mailed my CW SS log to the league after creating the ARRL log
>>format from POST and got a rejection citing, "your file is not in the
>>correct format," adding, "Purhaps you sent the wrong file. The file you sent
>>us appears to be a printer ready file."
>
>Send me what you sent them - and I will look at it.

I created the ARRL format with the program and sent it in and it was
accepted. In fact, I already got my participation pin.

Maybe they did not want to reject mine for fear of losing the 5
dollars. :-)

Seriously, the file looked good to me. I do think the file needs the
addition of on and off times to the spec but that is up to the arrl.
They ask for it but provide no place to put it.

--
Gil Baron W0MN gbaron@sparc.isl.net http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/4168/
Bailar es vivir" pgp2.6 key http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html