[TRLog] TRmaster question

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 15:43:38 -0600 (CST)

>Can someone please send me a copy of a logcfg.dat which has the
>correct commands to  bring up the initial exchange for SS?
>I have tried using INITIAL EXCHANGE = CHECK SECTION but I don't
>see anything when I try it.  The database is there because I  can
>set SCP MINIMUM LETTERS = 2 and this feature works.
>I'm using V6.16.

Does your TRMASTER.DTA file have Checks and Section
in it for the calls you are checking?

This information has to be loaded into the file - usually
from your old logs.  There are routines in post
for maintaining the TRMASTER.DTA file.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.                 "Eight is enough."