[TRLog] [Fwd: [Fwd: shiftkey questionmark]]

Pete Smith n4zr@contesting.com
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 10:50:31 -0500

One simple solution might be to get a programmable keyboard and map the "?"
to a non-shifted key that is not used for some other purpose.  Maxiswitch
had one for sale that was the unbranded equivalent of the Gateway 124-key
for something under $60, I believe.

Of course, for touch typists this may require some retraining...   ;^}


Pete N4ZR

In Wild Wonderful, fairly rare WEST Virginia

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/trlogfaq.html
Submissions:              trlog@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  trlog-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-trlog@contesting.com
Feature Wishlist:	  http://web.jzap.com/n6tr/trwish.html