[TRLog] CALQSOW6.DOM

Tree N6TR n6tr@teleport.com
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 18:49:11 -0700 (PDT)

Here are some good changes suggested by K6LL for the CALQSOW6.DOM
file.  These will be in the next release.

Sorry this didn't get out before the contest.

Tree N6TR

I had to make some changes to the calqsow6.dom file to get
it to score and enter some mults correctly.

You may want to verify these and then post them to the
reflector if they are valid.

Change the following lines in CALQSOW6.DOM

from:
Del = DEL
to:
De = DE, DEL

from:
Haw = HA, HI, KH6
to:
Hi = HA, HI, KH6, HAW

from:
Ve1 = VE1, LAB, MAR, NB, NF, NS, PEI, VO, VY
to:
Ve1 = VE1, LAB, MAR, NB, NF, NS, PEI, VO, VY2, VE9

from:
Ve5 = VE5. SK, SASK
to:
Ve5 = VE5, SK, SASK

from:
Ve8 = VE8, NWT, YUK, YK, YT
to:
Ve8 = VE8, NWT, YUK, YK, YT, VY1

My other changes to the abbreviations worked out well, for me
anyway.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
K6LL@juno.com