[TRLog] Telnet

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 18:41:01 -0500 (CDT)

I recall someone looking for a program like this - there maybe
others but I did notice that this program will allow you
to link your logging PC to the PC running the telnet progam.

This telnet program will then let you link to a internet DX cluster,
oh2bua and to your local cluster via radio and check for dupes.

Anyway --- http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wd4ngb/features.htm

This is not an endorsement or encouragement to buy this
I was just surfing and saw it.

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "It is hard to be in one place at the same time."
K5TR                             -- Overheard at the TR-Log booth
512/416-7010                          at the Dayton Hamvention
geoiii@bga.com