[TRLog] Reflector

Tree N6TR n6tr@teleport.com
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 10:49:31 -0700 (PDT)

First off - it was great to see the recent response to N6RO's
request for PA QSO info.  Great work guys!

The BBS continues to have its ups and downs.  It seems when it is
raining, the line gets noisy (somtimes).  I am working with the
phone company on tracking it down.  It looks like it is something
occurring within my house!

I have subscribed my new beeper to the reflector!  When a message
gets posted, I get a page.  As long as the traffic stays low, this
can continue.  At any rate - if something requires my immediate
attention, make sure it says so early on (maybe in the subject line).
I only see about the first 100 bytes of the message.

Not sure the pager will work in Louisana however!

I will probably do a release this weekend.  No progress on updating
the manual yet, but maybe after that.

Tree