[TRLog] New Country files for CT/TRLOG - 13 October 1997

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 20:09:55 -0400

I have uploaded new country files for CT.  They are compatible with TRLOG
as well.  If you are a user of K8CC's NA software, please wait for another
announcement - Dave and I haven't figured out how to coordinate this on the
NA web page yet.

Here's where you can find the country files right now:

	http://www.contesting.com/ct/files/cty.zip

Or, send E-mail to ct-user-REQUEST@contesting.com and put one more of the
following commands in the BODY of the message:

	GET cty.dat
	GET arrl.cty
	GET history.cty

Also available by anonymous FTP to (note:  these are NOT URLs):

	ve7tcp.ampr.org:/software/ct/cty.zip
	ftp.jzap.com:/pub/ct-files/cty.zip

Or download CTY-702.ZIP from the DX BBS - 1-901-641-0230.  CTY-702 may
show up on the CT BBS some day, but not today.

Finally, here is the
revision history.  The complete revision history can be found at:

	http://www.contesting.com/ct/files/history.htm

Please send any questions to <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>

73 - Jim AD1C

12 October 1997 (CTY-702)

        o Added 9M6OO/P, 9M6PO, 9M6TCR and 9M6TPR as callsigns for Spratly
          Is., 1S.
        o Added BM, BN, BU and BX as prefixes for Taiwan, BV.
        o Expanded zone overrides on BA, BD, BG, BT, BW and BZ prefixes for
          China, BY
        o Added EM1HO and EM2I as callsigns for Antarctica, CE9.
        o Added CS98 and CT98 to prefix list for Portugal, CT (otherwise
          they would be counted as Madeira, CT3).
        o Added E and J as prefixes for Juan de Nova & Europa, FR/j. This
          makes callsigns like FR5ZU/J work.
        o Added IZ9 as prefix for African Italy, IG9.
        o Changed default for JD1 prefix from Minami Torishima, JD/m to
          Ogasawara, JD/o.
        o Moved JD1BIY to Minami Torishima, JD/m.
        o Added JL1KFR/JD1 as callsign for Minami Torishima, JD/m.
        o Added 7J1ATZ, JF1LGD/JD1 and JM1YGG/JD1 as callsigns for
          Ogasawara, JD/o.
        o Added KC6DO as callsign for Palau, T8.
        o All European Russians are in Zone 16 (i.e. UA1P, etc. is not in
          zone 17).
        o Added RJ8, RJ9 and RJ0 as prefixes for Asiatic Russia, UA9.
        o Added R1ANF as callsign for South Shetland, VP8/h.
        o Changed main prefix for Hong Kong from VS6 to VR and simplified
          valid prefixes.
        o Added ZK1XXP to callsign list for North Cook Isl., ZK1/n.

--
Jim Reisert <AD1C@tiac.net>               http://www.tiac.net/users/ad1c/