[TRLog] Auto S&P

Tree N6TR n6tr@teleport.com
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 12:16:45 -0700 (PDT)

Gee - I forgot about the Auto S&P feature and didn't try it in
the sprint (guess I am just used to hitting the space bar).

It is true that if you tune too slow, the program won't go into
the S&P mode.  I believe the program needs to see at least
1 kHz of movement between pollings (default = 1 second rate).
And yes, the RIT might trigger it, so that is why I was scared
to make it less.  Trying to look at several samples and see if
you are tuning slowly is a possibility, but maybe you should re-read
the sprint QSY rule first.

As far as it contributing to a hangup - I am not sure how this
would happen - but I will look into it.

Tree