[TRLog] TR 6.xx and 286 Computer

Daniel R. Violette drviolette@anet.bna.boeing.com
Wed, 17 Sep 97 08:53:13 PST

     Anyone using TR 6+ and a 286 computer?  Our club contesting computers
     are 286s and when I started playing with TR this last couple weeks on
     one I see the computer locks up in many ways.  I had never tried TR on
     a 286 yet, I had used CT only on these machine (v.8).  Normal
     operation is fine, but if you go to CTL-J, ALT-P, or ALT-E it locks
     up.  Probably locks into other jumps, but these are the ones I have
     done.

     Don't need comments about upgrading, I am pursuing that too.  We have
     multiple machines for multi contesting (that we have not done in a few
     years).

     73, Dan KI6X

     danki6x@pacbell.net  -or- reply to this message