[TRLog] Re: ÄTRLogÅ Marketing (more...)

Jan-Eric Rehn Jan-Eric Rehn <jan-eric.rehn@swipnet.se>
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 03:15:58 +0200

--1073741824--704643072-892775759:#1

owner-trlog@contesting.com:

> I am not sure how you feel about this... but what if...
>
> You take all contests (and the ability to create contests) out
of TRLog 6.25' EXCEPT for Field Day.

> Field  day is the MOST "marketing type" of contest, and when a
Potential user "USES" the software with all of the nice features
in it, they cant help but yearn for it for the other contests
through out the year.

> I guess you can do all kinds of stuff for this kind of
marketing, but it all depends how much work you want to put
towards it.

http://www.contesting.com/trlogfaq.html
> Submissions:              trlog@contesting.com
> Administrative requests:  trlog-REQUEST@contesting.com
> Problems:                 owner-trlog@contesting.com
> Feature Wishlist:	  http://web.jzap.com/n6tr/trwish.html

--1073741824--704643072-892775759:#1

Hello,

... and how will Tree do that kind of marketing of TR outside USA,
where we don't have your Field Day? If he's gonna "sell" his
product this way it must be with a contest that everybody can
work.

73 de Jan

SM3CER - Jan-Eric Rehn
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
SK3BG Webmaster

E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com
                                      ! Rules for 241 contests !
                                      Contest Calendar * Results
                                         Stories * Activities
                                     Contest Software and more...

         *** "Winners never quit, Quitters never win" ***
--1073741824--704643072-892775759:#1--