[TRLog] Spam

William G.Till - VE5FN wtill@bordercity.com
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:59:33 -0600

Hi fellow TRLog subscribers:

Might I suggest that instead of righteously bitching about spam and
pressuring Tree into spending more time monitoring the list,  we simply
delete the items we don't like and let Tree use his valuable time
working on the program we all love. I'm sure he has some home life that
he would like to enjoy also.

Let's use "delete", leave the list open and let Tree get on with more
enjoyable and productive things.

A pertinent note to the spam originators might also be in order.

&3

Bill, VE5FN