[TRLog] How checking multies in European HF Championship ??

Tree N6TR n6tr@teleport.com
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 06:27:33 -0700 (PDT)

> Hallo!
>
> Yeasterday I worked in European HF Championship. I used ver 6.29 and it =
> all worked 100 % OK.
>
> Today when I go trough my log using the "Post"-program I got problem =
> with the multiplier check under "Log Procedure Menu". The program assume =
> that I have used zone as multiplier and starts to check against zones =
> and all goes wrong because the multiplier consist of two figures =
> correponding to the year when you got your license.
>
> Is there a way to solve my problem ?=20

Often, the multiplier check isn't really necessary and causes more
problems than it solves.  I have tried to clean it up for most of
the contests, but some of the more "oddball" contests are not so good.

You should have your original log still (look for .001 extension).

Tree