[TRLog] Recent problems

Paul Erickson paul1@wizard.ucs.sfu.ca
Wed, 11 Feb 98 22:40:19 PST

Hi Kirk,

While I have used TRlog without difficulty in a number of situations,
during the last 160mtr contest we encountered the same problem.
The setup involved a Toshiba portable and an Omni VI. I strongly
suspect that our problem was rfi interfearing with the rig control
line. Since it was a temporary setup, I didn't have the oppertunity
to track down a fix, but I would think the addition of some of the
usual rfi precautions would be the place to start.

cheers, Paul
VE7CQK
email: paul1@wizard.ucs.sfu.ca