[TRLog] Version 6.21 release notes

Lee Hiers, AA4GA aa4ga@contesting.com
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 04:50:07 +0000

On 16 Feb 98, Tree  N6TR wrote:

>           Release notes for TR Logging Program - Version 6.21
>
> Version 6.21 released on 16 February 1998
>
>  - Added BAND CHANGES as a legal value for HOUR DISPLAY.  This can be
>    used to count how many band changes have been made in each hour.

Now, lessee.  I sent my request for this at about 9:30am Eastern
time, and Tree releases the change (with some other pretty good stuff
too) at 7:30pm Pacific time.  Either Tree was already working on it, or
this is approaching some kinda world-record customer support in
software.

Most excellent!

--
Lee Hiers - AA4GA