[TRLog] bandmap questions

N6ZZ@aol.com N6ZZ@aol.com
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 12:59:49 EST

In a message dated 98-02-26 12:52:17 EST, paul1@wizard.ucs.sfu.ca, aka VE7CQK
writes:

<< Tree, would it be possible to make the timeout period user adjustable? >>

I concur with Paul, I felt that the bandmap timed out for me also.

Speaking of the bandmap, maybe this came up before, but it sure would be handy
if, when looking at the bandmap, you had an arrow that moved up and down the
map to indicate roughly where your receiver dial was set.  Yeah, you can
always look at your own frequency readout, but the graphical impact of looking
at the map, seeing the stations on it, and seeing where YOU are on it might be
a handy addition....if there's room to put in a < or something.....

73 - Phil, N6ZZ