[TRLog] RE: bandmap questions

Scott Ellington sdelling@facstaff.wisc.edu
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:26:11 -0500

A couple comments:

While a hour for complete fade-out is probaby sufficient, at least on the
monitors I have
used the last couple color levels are just about invisible, unless the
intensity is
cranked way up.

Sometimes bandmap entries don't pop into the call window.  Why?  I'd prefer
that they
always do.  Likewise, there seems to be some inconsistency about whether there exchange
information shows up (for dupes or stations worked on another band).

I would find it useful if dupes that showed up in the call window were a
different color.

On another matter, many times during ARRL CW while in SAP mode, there was an unexpected
switch to CQ mode when I pressed F4 (which was programmed to send my call).  I haven't
been able to consistently reproduce the effect.  Version 6.17.  Has anyone
else
experienced this?

Scott  K9MA
sdelling@facstaff.wisc.edu