[TRLog] Crash...Memory,or???

Floyd Smithberg flydnq7x@primenet.com
Sun, 04 Jan 1998 19:40:07 -0700

Using v.6.18 today in MI QRP Test, running in MSdos. After entering a call
tried to
type in exchange but could not enter any text??? Pressing enter or function
keys sent cw ok and memory was only 10480. Happemed several times and had to
exit program to recover...memory then showed some higher 12 to 15k...each
time it happened memory was again down to 10480. I have 32M ram and checked
at C:\mem /c /p...looked ok, lots of free memory. Help :-(
BTW, I worked WP4JXD and entered his power as 5W but points given were only
2...isn't
KP4 considered DX?
73 Floyd NQ7X  Phoenix  ScQRPion  DM33uq  QRP-L 343
ARRL AMSAT ARCI G-QRP NORCAL DX WRKD HF=324 SAT=101 QRP=108