[TRLog] S&P and Repeat S&P exchanges

Ronald D Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Tue, 06 Jan 1998 13:21:03 -0500

Folks,

I want to set my S&P exchange to send TU prior to name state. Seems straight
forward...set S&P to _TU RON VT and repeat S&P to _RON VT. Well "TU RON VT"
gets sent just fine and the contact is logged. hitting F2 for a fill gets
another "TU RON VT" then subsequent "RON VT"s. I could just F3 F4 for the
fill, but I am likely to hit the F2.

With serial number contests both the S&P and repeat S&P start with "NR" (for
me anyway...I like the marker). Previously for NAQPs I have either just been
rude and left the "TU" off or sent the exchange by hand.

Any ideas, comments, etc?

--
73 de KK1L...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
Ron Rossi H/P SRAM Engineering -- IBM Microelectronics