[TRLog] Importing TRLog into Log-EQF

Gilbert Baron gbaron@sparc.isl.net
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 03:14:44 GMT

>On Thu, 15 Jan 1998 02:35:26 -0800, you wrote:

>Hi Jack and Gang,
>
>This is the combo that I use. LogEQF is a bit cryptic on how this
>conversion is done but it does work. Simply start the File-EQF program,
>say you want to import a tab delimited file, then you pick N6TR from a
>list, save as a LogEQF file and go throught the motions. File-EQF asks
>you if the field definitions are OK and each time I did it they were OK.
>
>I have imported Sweepstakes, ARCI tests, RAC winter test and a couple of
>others.

I have converted files to and it works very well. Too bad it is a two
step process but it works.

>Now if only N3EQF would come out with a better label printing routine, I
>would be really happy!

Label printing I can live with by using other programs more suited to
labels. What he really needs is the next version because his fields
are way too small. The Name, County, City etc just can't hold all the
data. I am still sticking with EQF for now because I like his
interface but I really hope the new stuff comes soon.

--
Gil Baron W0MN gbaron@sparc.isl.net http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/4168/
Bailar es vivir"  44:04.932 N 92:30.769 W 1072.5' 325 M