[TRLog] 160 contest log disaster

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 12:38:34 -0600 (CST)

>Well for the first time I was not around at the beginning of the contest
>and thus TR did not get setup right, things are still being logged though,
>so I guess that is good.

What happened?

>Now my question, What was the syntax used to allow me to "rerun the contest
>with the log.dat file from this contest.
>I need to setup a new logcfg.dat, and go to that <dir> then do this but I
>can't find what it was.

TR READ filename

Where filename is the LOG.DAT file renamed to some other name.

Also be sure to set AUTO CQ DUPE to false, you will also
want ot set the cw speed to 99 wpm.

if you want it to run faster:

Set the update restart .bin setting to false
and also the possible call one to false.

--

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount