[TRLog] W9XT Contest Card & Mixed Mode Operation

Doug Richardson ve5cma@hotmail.com
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 08:23:46 PDT

I am new user for TRLog, and have a Contest Card on order, hence I am
unable to play with the hardware myself right now to find this out, but
I'm trying to be ready for Canada Day 'test July one, so any help even
before my card gets here would help. Anything I should know about
configuring TRLog and W9XT Contest Card to work CW es SSB in the same
contest where mode shifting is/should be instantaneous? If the W9XT card
is configured for DVK, will it key the rig in CW w/o modification (ie
plug and play for CW if DVK works?)

Thx.
VE5CMA Doug Richardson
3226 Tufts Bay East