[TRLog] date error - PC or TR Log

Pete Smith n4zr@contesting.com
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 21:11:23

I've just been processing a stack of incoming bureau cards, and have
discovered that somehow all of my second day QSOs from the 1998 ARRL CW DX
Test are misdated, as if they occurred on the first day.  The QSOs are all
in the right sequence, but it's as if the date failed to roll over from day
1 (2/21) to day 2 (2/22).

Since this date is obtained from DOS, I assume that the error was there.  I
was running DOS 6.22 at the time.  Has anyone ever heard of a circumstance
where the date fails to roll over at 0000?

Now all I have to do is persuade the ARRL that it's a harmless error and
change the dates on my 700 or so second day QSOs, which have already been
imported into DX4WIN  ;^{

73, Pete Smith N4ZR
n4zr@contesting.com

"That's WEST Virginia.  Thanks and 73"