[TRLog] cw speed problem

jan.fisher@virgin.net jan.fisher@virgin.net
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 15:07:08 -0000

I have also noticed a problem with the cw speed when using two radios
if different speeds are selected for each radio. If calling a station with
radio 2 after using Alt-D the speed reduces ok but when the auto CQ
resumes on radio 1 the speed for radio 1 changes to the value set for
radio 2. Once the normal CQ is started on radio 1 all returns to previous
settings.

Has it allways been like this.

Jan G0IVZ.