[TRLog] Updates - Help wanted

Hannu Saila oh1hs@sral.fi
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 20:11:10 +0200 (EET)

Hello fellows
I have got two last versions of TR-log (Europe). Both of them have proved to
be useless. There might be some trouble with my own computer/internet
-system. But who knows what should I do.

I think the program should come as an attachment (*.ZIP) Howeve I do get it
in the body of the message and it is splitted in 12 different pieces and of
course the contents is pure garbage (or is it?).
So A) can I use those TXT-files or B)what should I do to get the next version.

By the way I worked the Russian DX Contest in a general QSO-mode (version 6.15).
Someone might have modified TR for this contest too....for the next year
contest.

73 Hannu - OH3WW & OH1HS