[TRLog] Foot switch mode = brake

Juhan Poldvere juhan@chem.ut.ee
Thu, 21 May 1998 09:48:57 +0300 (EET)

> > Then this S3 guy comes through the noise - XY72/6ZO8XYZ/P/QRP, and I
> > realize my brain registers are too short to remember the whole call. So I
[...]
>                                            I guess my only concern
> is that this sort of things probably happens once or twice during
> a contest and dedicating the footswitch to addressing this issue
> seems like a waste.

Happens to me all the time. Well, I lied about the call - it was much shorter
:-). Your registers may be better , too.

Juhan Poldvere, ES5QX                            ! Internet : juhan@chem.ut.ee
University of Tartu, Dept. of Chemistry          ! voice    : +(372)7-465256
2 Jakobi St, Tartu EE2400, Estonia via Stockholm ! fax      : +(372)7-465264