[TRLog] Putting it all together so it will work (Final)

VE3BBH ve3bbh@interlog.com
Thu, 28 May 1998 20:58:35 -0400

Is there a file somewhere that will tell me, in no uncertain terms, how to
>>magically turn 12 files into Version 6.26. Is there a site I can go to on
>>the Web where there's a ZIP file of Version 6.26?

Thanks to all who responded with information and suggestions to my dilemma.

Unbeknownst to me the e-mail program I've been using, Eudora Lite, was
chopping the ZIP file into 12 smaller and separate portions. I should have
realized that "lite" means just that. I've upgraded to Eudora Pro and all
is well with the world (for now).

The help is appreciated.

Best regards to all, Paul.
VE3ZT