[TRLog] Adding logs to TRMASTER

D. R. Evans N7DR@sff.net
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 18:40:06 -0600

Tree, I asked you this once before, I think about three years ago. I
honestly can't remember what your response was, but I'd like you to think
about it again.

When augmenting TRMASTER with a log, the hit count is incremented only once
per call no matter how many times that call appears in the log. Perhaps
this makes sense to you, but it has never done so to me and I'd really like
you to think about adding the capability to have the hit count incremented
by the number of times that the call appears in the log.

I think the reason why this seems like a Good Thing is probably obvious
enough that I don't need to explain why I believe this change would be an
improvement.

  73  Doc  N7DR

D.R. Evans N7DR / G4AMJ                       N7DR@sff.net
Member, 1998 Nebula Novel Jury
  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR/nebula98.html

"Palindor Chronicles" information and extracts:
   http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR/drevans.htp