[TRLog] screen size problem

Violette, Daniel R Daniel.Violette@West.Boeing.com
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:22:30 -0800

If I am guessing right, the LOG is in CGA mode (or a different VGA mode) and
when the bandmap is turned on it is in VGA mode.  My wild guess on what is
happening is that you have a modern monitor that keeps a memory of the
screen size for each type of display mode.  When the small screen comes on
see if you can adjust it with the monitor controls and then see if they both
are the same.

73, Dan KI6X