[TRLog] JA Int DX contest

Tom Acree tom@halcyon.com
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:53:40 -0800 (PST)

Ralph had some great suggestions for improving POST-- hope Tree can focus
on Post for some future upgrade.  Post by itself is a good program with
some promise of being a great program like TR, in its own right.  Sure
beats paper, pencil, and my patented dammit-where'd-I-leave-the-calculator
subroutine <g>.

Meanwhile, my own humble suggestion:

5) Fix the "List Multipliers Alphabetically" option.

It's still broken, since at least the v6.30 release.  Can't imagine this
caused any problems for JIDX with its numeric mults, who'd bother
alphabetizing 'em, (I tried it out on my SAC log from a few weeks back)
but there are other tests coming where folks may want to alphabetize their
multipliers.  The problem's been described several times to the list
already, so just briefly: If you select the "alphabetize" option to list
multipliers, Post goes away and stays gone till you reboot the system.

Thanks, Tree, don't know how you stay on top of what must be an endless
juggling contest, bugs vs features <g>-- but we sure appreciate your
efforts :-).

73 to all,

Tom  K7TG