[TRLog] TR Log V.6.29 - 3 ?s

Ric Painter wo4o@juno.com
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:51:34 EST

In the aftermath of WW CW . . . a few questions about TR Log.

What is the random 3 digit number that appears in the QSO# column
(between the Time and Call Sign columns) in the LOG.DAT file?  They were
converted to proper serial QSO#s during the Post game procedure.

How do I generate a "Countries Report"?  I know how to generate a
Multiplier List.  This is different from what I want.  I don't want the
Country (when a Mult) to be listed for each band/mode on which it was
worked.  I want a report that lists each Country that I worked at least
once during a particular game (without showing duplicate contacts on
other bands/modes).

How do I turn off the CW side tone that comes from the computer speaker?
I prefer to hear only the CW sidetone in my headphones, which is
generated by my radio.  This way I can op silently around others who may
be disturbed by the "noise".

TU/73 Ric Wo4o
wo4o@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]