[TRLog] TR/RTTY

Scott Robbins srobbins@usit.net
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 18:27:52 -0400 (EDT)

>Tree, Just wanted to say that families have to come first.  And to thank
>you for the efforts on the almost continuous changes that you keep making.
>
>Also after some limited use of the RTTY logging program it seems to me that
>RTTY is pretty well covered.  Certainly there are many more features in TR
>than RTTY but I think it does the job pretty well.
>73 Jim KI7Y

You could do what I do:  use one laptop with a terminal program and TNC
for running RTTY and a separate laptop for logging RTTY contests with
TR.   It certainly isn't "champion mode", but it's adequate for casual
RTTY ontesting.  LOGCFG.DAT just needs a little work, log everything
as one mode or the other and you're ready to go.

Scott Robbins, W4PA

This e-mail message may not represent the viewpoint of my employer.
Visit the Tennessee Contest Group at <http://www.k4ro.net/tcg.html>
        "They're a band beyond description
         Like Jehovah's favorite choir"   - Grateful Dead