[TRLog] File compatibilities.

Clive Whelan Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 15:20:29 -0500

Hi list

I have recently purchased TR as it seems to be head and shoulders above
the others ( CT and Super Duper) at least from the CW man's
perspective.

However one drawback is that my day to day logging programme (
StationMaster)will not import TR files as such, whereas SD .ALL files,
and CT .RES files *are* supported.

Is there any way in which I might make a file conversion to the above
formats ( from LOG.DAT?) For info. StationMaster uses a run time
Microsoft Access module, and the log file is an .MDB file which may be
viewed and manipulated in Access; does this help at all?

Any tips appreciated.Please excuse me if I missing anything, but I am
very much a newbie.

73
Clive
GW3NJW

Clive Whelan
clive_whelan@compuserve.com

Using Virtual Access VERSION" Sun, 25 Oct 1998 20:10