[TRLog] re:6.32 and packet

K8LN - John Schaffner K8LN - John Schaffner" <k8ln@neo.lrun.com
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 13:20:11 -0500

Ted

Had the same problem.  The tnc was running faster than TR can handle and all
I saw was "gibberish".  I reset the tnc to 2400 baud and the problem went
away.   This is a hard reset,  the Kantronics manual explained clearly how
to change baud rates.  It requires opening the cover and that was the
hardest part.

To check the baud rate, type in    ABAUD,   on the command line and the tnc
will reply with the baud rate the tnc is running at.     In my case 2400.

Your MFJ might alittle different but the manual will have a how to change
baud rates

Goood luck
K8LN
John