[TRLog] FD Question....

punkymcd@pacbell.net punkymcd@pacbell.net
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 19:11:11 -0700

Is there a way to force TRlog to only operate on one band/mode? i.e.
disable band and mode changes during operation.

During FD I want to force each band/mode station to only log the
band/mode they are on and no other then do a post contest merge of each
band/mode. I have it set up this way with CT8.31 using a menu program to
select the band/mode and doing all the logging to floppys. Each floppy
is dedicated to one band/mode.

I've had some hands on with TRlog and can say it is much easier to
operate but have had no experience with post contest stuff and if one
can do merges and such.

73, Don, W6OA