[TRLog] points/km

Ingemar Fogelberg ingemar.fogelberg@swipnet.se
Thu, 08 Apr 1999 21:12:32 +0200

Hello Andy!

Andy Cook, G4PIQ skrev:
snip...

> Also, I'd like to plea for support for entering a sent signal report other
> than the default. Could it be done by something like entering S57 in the
> exchange field. I know this may look like a real picky request to those of
> you who don't operate VHF in Europe, but the 59 standard report is not so
> common place here and is actually resented by a significant proportion of
> the QSO base. It's the only thing that's stopping me from moving to TR as
> my logger at VHF right now and the software does so many other oddball
> things!

You can try the special character [ in the exchange. The program will prompt
you for signal
strength. But if you want to put in 43A for a weak aurora signal I don't know
how
to do it.

CQ EXCHANGE = [ jo89aa

If you set
WAIT FOR STRENGTH = FALSE
and you don't enter a signal strength at the time when the 5 is sent
the program will send 9 as default.

So don't stop from moving to TRLOG ;-)

73 de Ingo, SM5AJV