[TRLog] Rovers

Chris Robson crobson@erie.net
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 17:20:55 -0400

At 09:18 AM 4/12/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Gentlemen and Ladies
>
>Does anyone have a slicker way of dealing with mobile stations that move
>from one county to another during something like the Michigan QSO Party? So
>far it's turn off the Auto Dupe and edit the points in the log. Is there a
>more sophisticated way of doing this?

I usually enter the callsign/county for example KB3A/ERI . There for you
know what counties you worked the mobile station and when needed, what
bands. The only drawback to this is county line stations, but I just enter
each contact and county the same way, then make a note on the contact to
change the scoring after the contest. Enjoy!   Chris KB3A