[TRLog] setting up TRlog

Rick Bullon kc5ajx@hotmail.com
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 21:24:46 GMT

 Hello All
  I tried to set up Trlog for the Florida QSO Party this weekend. I
downloaded the counties file from their web site and all the s files
were called FQP but I couldn't find the right name for the CFG file
to get TRlog to run.
 The manual I received when I bought TRlog say the contest names are
in a file called FCONTEST.PAS but I couldn't find this file. So where
are the contest names listed and what do I do when I need to add a
new one like the Florida QSO Party?
  I'm using TRlog 6.39 but the manual is for version 6.25. I guess I
need to download the new manual. I've been using Tree's release
notes to update mine for now
  Anyway where did I go wrong and where can I find the need info?
73
Rick
KC5AJX
BTW the FQP was absent on 10 meters this weekend in Texas